Become an AIF Community Partner
American Immigration Forums welcomes all community groups and organizations to reach out to us in hopes of partnering with us! We believe that through networking in the community, we can achieve the greatest effect possible.
Join our current web of contacts within the community in future prospects of collaborative efforts.
COMMUNITY PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
- Participate in one topic round during 2012
- Web promotion of your AIF Partnership on your organization’s website, Facebook page, and/or through Twitter
- Promotion of the survey findings to your members through email link, or by providing a quote or comment to AIF that can be used in blog posts and on AIF social media channels
PR VALUE OF BEING AN AIF COMMUNITY PARTNER
- Opportunity to connect to community and government leaders
- Civic education for your members that positions you as an influencer in the community
- Partner logo and website link on AIF Partner Page
- Promotion of partners on AIF Facebook page and Twitter
- Partners can post forum information on AIF Facebook page
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in partnering with us.